A Coordinator on your wedding day is a lifesaver! When you hire Uniquely Your Event, Life, Style & Sass as your day-of-coordinator (DOC) we make your special day stress free and flawless. We ensure that nothing has been forgotten and handle any “surprises” that may arise. We act as the liaison with the venue, vendors, parents, and couple in a process that starts in the last few months and weeks leading up to your wedding day. In the end, we pull the pieces of the puzzle together for you – your way!
Above all, having a DOC is one of the best wedding gifts you can give yourself. It gives you the opportunity to relax and fully enjoy the wedding you’ve been dreaming of! As well as your friends and family. Uniquely Your Event’s Wedding DOC Package consists of, but not limited to, the following services:
1-2 face-to-face consultations where the complete wedding design and schedule will be discussed. Also, the coordinator will also provide required telephone and email consultations with the client to ensure a flawless event.
Complete facilitation of wedding rehearsal. Including instruction on usher seating, family seating, wedding party processional, ceremony, wedding party recessional, and family recessional.
- The DOC distributes necessary balance checks to any remaining vendors on behalf of the bride and groom the day of the event.
- Liaisons with florist, photographer, videographer, musicians, soloists, minister, and ceremony participants upon arrival. In addition, distributes event timelines to all wedding professionals.
- The coordinator assists the wedding party and family with pinning boutonnieres and corsages and assists with final adjustments. She will also have her essential wedding day emergency kit handy, for any unforeseen wardrobe issues.
- Coordinator cues pre-ceremony music.
- She gathers all family and wedding party attendants and places them in line for the formal processional of the ceremony.
- The DOC ensures that the matron of honor has the groom’s ring. And that the bride has relocated engagement ring to right hand for the ceremony.
- The coordinator ensures that the best man has the bride’s ring.
- And she adjusts the train and/or veil of the bride upon entrance.
- The coordinator works with the photographer to ensure that post-ceremony pictures are complete and all parties are available.
- The DOC gathers any extra programs unity candle, etc. from the ceremony site.
- Coordinator liaisons with caterer and reception entertainment. And also reviews script with them for announcements and reception activities.
- She ensures that the reception site is set up properly. Lights candles, ensure that the cake has arrived and is in its place.
- Coordinator liaisons with bride and groom, wedding party, and family regarding announcements into the reception. And places them in line for arrival.
- The DOC will cue all special dances with reception entertainment and all special dance participants.
- Cues reception entertainers to announce cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, toasts, and any other memorable activities to guests.
- The coordinator will cue the guests giving toasts. Giving them ample time to get in place.
- She will gather personal items, bags, food, etc. that will leave with the couple and ensures that they are placed in the pre-identified location.
Supervises collection of all gifts, bridal memorabilia, and/or supplies. Which includes, but not limited to, guest book, cake knife, and server, disposable cameras, baskets, bridal bouquet, centerpieces, extra programs, extra favors, etc. Finally, she ensures that all items are placed in the pre-identified location.
Book Uniquely Your Event as your wedding planner or day-of-coordinator and receive discounts on other services. Then, refer a friend who hires Uniquely Your Event for wedding planning services or day-of-coordinator services and receive a $25 restaurant gift card!
These services are offered for $500 with a $150 non-refundable deposit. And the deposit is due at the time of booking to hold your date. Custom packages are available to meet your needs and budget – just ask!
Uniquely Your Event, Life, Style & Sass has worked with so many couples and has been a part of so many beautiful weddings. Take a look at some of the reviews from our past clients. We hope we can be a part of your big day!