These treats are simply amazing, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are truly one of my favorite sweet treats! I love white chocolate and peanut butter together so these are perfect for my sweet tooth. I hate to admit it but I can eat sweets anytime of the day or night. My go to sweet fixes are cookies, ice cream, white chocolate and I am crazy about sour candy. One of my favorite things about this recipe is how simple it is and that it only takes a few minutes to throw together. I guarantee these will quickly become one of your family favorites!
What You’ll Need to Make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2.5 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate chips (2 12-oz packages plus 1 1/3 cup)
- In a large bowl combine cereal, peanuts and marshmallows- set aside
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate and peanut butter on high for 1 minute and then in 30 second intervals until fully melted
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the cereal mixture….it will appear slightly runny
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper
- Let set until firm- about 2 hours
- Store in an airtight container
To make these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats for a Valentine’s Day treat simple put a little food coloring in with the white chocolate mixture. I use red food coloring to create a pink look and they were just perfect for Valentine’s Day. For Easter you could put just about any food coloring in with the chocolate mixture, they will look amazing sitting on top of some grass with some jelly beans! Be creative and throw some other sweets in the mix to change them up and make them your own. You can make them for any occasion with a little food coloring, shapes and the creative way you display them. Enjoy and feel free to share some of your personal creations below!